Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You are not going to believe this!!!

OK, so yesterday we mailed the application. There is a possibility that Saturday, our Home Study will begin!! Talk about "quick"! We've got a yard sale going this weekend. Gotta raise some money.....but the Home Study guy is like that's ok. We will do the walk through and then in a week or so we can get the interviews done. Is this process really happening??? Am I dreaming.....This is real.

Clinton just got home from Little Rock, I'm like are you ready??? Ready for what he says! Ready for this thing to really begin. We're ready. "Here I am send me" Lord!

Just got off the phone with my mom, Mary Ann, we can talk about it now and know that it's going to happen. Just knowing that a little girl, will soon join our family. A little girl, I'm not even sure if I'll know what to do with a little girl. My two boys, are such boys! If you know what I mean! Having dolls and pink things lying around will definitely be different!

God is good!

Blessed is the man that trust in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. Jer. 17:7 We are truly blessed! Thank you Lord for giving us the faith to trust in you. Having that faith as small as a mustard seed....just knowing that "little seed" can hold just enough faith for God to spin his plan in motion.

No comments: