Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What do you see?

It's funny as I sat doing online banking tonight...I started feeling an overwhelming sense of peace and joy. Not quite sure how that happened looking at online banking but it did and it wasn't because a bunch of zeros were line up behind my balance! It was an overwhelming feeling!!! Like God had put His hand directly in mine and said, "Come here, I want to show you something!" So here I am sitting in my chair in my little, messy office with God right here by me! Tears begin to just fall and I just got happy all over...I see our little girl!! He showed me her face, her little hands, he gave me peace that she is there. Now don't get me wrong, I've pictured her before...but tonight it was different. It was Him showing me her, reminding me that He is the Author and Finisher of my faith! As I try and type...I can't even put it in to words. Except...God is so good.

Now don't get me wrong...boy I'd love to have her right now, I'd love to know that this "plan" was laid out and I had my timeline in place....but I don't....no timeline, no plan....just faith...Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. Don't you just love that verse!!! Our God will never loose faith in us, let's not loose faith in Him.

So what do you see in your faith eyes?

By faith Abraham, even though he was past age -- and Sarah herself was barren -- was enabled to become a father because he considered him faithful who had made the promise. Hebrews 11:11.

No comments: