Monday, March 2, 2009

Questioning God.....

Have you ever had the rug pulled completely out from under you? Have you ever just been trotting right a long and then the horse bucks you completely off? Have you ever felt like you are so close to having your life just going completely like you dreamed and then boom, it all comes to a screeching halt?

I guess we all have had things happen that have made us question God. Wonder why is this happening. It's like it's been tough...and then we found You. We've believed in You and then how come? Why is this happening now? Our dreams are so close. We have the faith. We've seen it through Your eyes. This one thing could change it all.

So I cry and I cry and I'm scared and I want to scream. But deep down I feel You say, "I am here, Paige." So I trust, we have to trust....that You are Sovereign. That He that has begun a work will finish it. That somehow, even how scary and uncertain it may seem...somehow...we still have to have faith. That faith isn't built during all the good times, but in the fiery furnace and in the belly of the whale and when we face Goliath. That in this world we will have trials and tribulations but take joy in knowing HE HAS OVERCOME THE WORLD! PRAISE GOD, for Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.

So I will stand firm on my Rock, I will not be moved. I will say, "Devil, you are a liar!"- you have come to steal, kill and destroy but MY GOD has said I have come to give you Life and a Life more abundant. So no disease, no sickness, not one thing can come against my Rock and the fountain in which I drink of, My God is the My Rock and My salvation- NOTHING SHALL I FEAR!

So no matter what. I will keep walking in faith. I may feel like my brothers have sold me in to slavery, I may feel like there isn't one friend I can lean on, I may feel like our dreams are shattered. BUT I KNOW A GOD who turns water in to wine. Who can cause the Red Sea to stand up and part. Who can cause the blind to see and the lame to walk. I have a God that Healeth Thee! So instead of fear and loneliness. I choose PEACE and JOY and LOVE and LONGSUFFERING and PATIENCE....My God will supply everything I need.

No comments: