Monday, March 9, 2009

Thankful

I am so thankful for my Father's love. I'm so thankful that He was willing to give His Son so that I can have everlasting life! I'm so thankful that He loves even a sinner such as I. I think about all the times I've failed Him, denied Him, questioned Him and through it all- HE REMAINS THE SAME.

If he can lift me up out of the miry clay and turn beauty from my ashes. He can deliver us from anything! What makes you think He can save us from our sins, provide us eternal life...but not heal us, not give us the overflowing, abundant life He has promised us. I will never leave you or forsake you. Even though you walk through the valley, I AM with you. He rewards those that dilegently seek Him. Not just wish for the best, hope for the best, oh...still bad news, oh still this or that...and then give up. We must dilegently look for Him, believe in Him, perservere, endure....all those things that are hard. Why? Because we are a people of convenience. A people that want, what we want, RIGHT NOW!!! Wouldn't it be amazing if we could realize that He knows our every step, NOTHING surprises Him! No loss of job, no illness, no financial problem or marital issue...BUT He does want us to look to Him for the answer and the call to obedience. That's the hard part!

My prayer Father is that we all strive and endure and perserver and know YOU ALONE ARE GOD!!!

No comments: