Monday, May 19, 2008

Did I say there was paperwork??!!

Didn't quite realize exactly how much paperwork there was with this whole thing until I had it all lying out there in front of me this morning. There was lots of talk about how much there was and now that I'm diving into it all it's become quite overwhelming! I'm having to bite a little off at a time because there is no way I could look at it all at once and think I could get it accomplished. Kinda like when we clean the house, we just have to look at 1 room at a time......


I know that God would not put this on our hearts if he wasn't planning on providing us everything we need to get through it. Mentally, financially and physically. It's hard to see that all right now because I need someone to come up with mine and Clinton's autobiographical statements from birth to now. (that's a long time...) Copies of driver's license, medical releases, just tons of STUFF! But I believe God will provide me with all the strength and time to get it done.


I'm actually an information junkie, I love implementing and executing a plan, paperwork, stuff like that...ok, that just sounds so not right....but anyway. Usually this type of stuff doesn't bother me...or at least when I'm doing someone else's stuff but when it's mine...it's hard. Maybe because the only person I'm accountable to is myself. Have you ever done that? Let something slide because it's just "you". I DO ALL THE TIME!! Today I choose to be accountable because God calls us each to do things. We have to be obedient. He didn't say this was going to be easy but is anything easy that really test our faith? We wouldn't grow in faith if it was easy. Because we'd think oh I did this...or I did that. This thing is going to have to take God! I'm learning all things take God! Big and small. I can't just sit around talking about it or figuring out something else to do for someone so I don't have to do "my stuff", or continue to complain about all it's going to take. Like Nike says, "Just do it!"


God give us the strength to do this paperwork, give us the fortitude to get it all done. Let us use the gifts you have given to us to do what you have called us to do. We need your strength because only you alone can help us "tackle" these mounds of papers!


God is good.

No comments: